Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blue Cheese Auto

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Capnfalconpunch, Jan 30, 2014.

1. I've been waiting months tor this haha :p it's 6 grams for 80. The pic was taken after I hat broken off one of the nugs. It really smells like itt's name, I had the jar open for a few minutes and closed it, put it in a corner and left the room. Came back in and the smells was still there with a main trail leading to the jar. The high is curious-I felt it, but I felt the need to smoke more to reach maximum heights. When I did, I had this weird numbing feeling in in my mouth and I couldnt tell if my mouth was open or closed when I inhaled. That gave me an awesome psychedelic rush to the head. Bursts of these occur throughout the high but it's just like the autoflower effects makes you feelike a blackbird in the lower atmosphere than a rocket in space if you get that metaphor. Good enough to get me through this snow :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Mmmmmm. Only had it once. :(

3. Looks wet and has a half ass trim. Idk what you get besides this if you are waiting months for this Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. It could be trimmed better but it isn't wet. Just really fluffy. I get tons just not all of it is from the source

5. I will admit though the high is nice but way too short. And it feels like I have to smoke a lot to get full effects. That's because of the autoflower. Nice crystals though :smoke: image.jpg

6. You should let it cure for a couple of weeks to a month in a mason jar.  Opening it up every day for couple minutes and closing it back up.

I think that will help with the potency a little bit

7. Looks like cow cud

8. Not a chance

9. Doesn't look to bad for an auto,nice crystally look

knives heated dull red
    release sweet smoky nectar
    I am lifted high

10. what u talking about?

11. Curing doesn't effect potency. Once the plant is chopped, thats that

12. Yeah dude, what the fuck are they talking about?

Shit looks bomb bro. Smoke on!