Blue cheese and pipi grow (with pic)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by shawn4216, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Hey this is my first full indoor grow I'm growing big buddha blue cheese and pipi from pyramid seeds ff soil and general organics fert any tips or any thing is appreciated here's a pic of the room thanks keep smoking

Attached Files:

2. What's he wattage on that CFL? Id add a few more of those, shoot for about 100w per plant with CFL's. Other than that its looking good!

Id hold off on feedng those girls because the FF soil is rather hot, IMHO.

3. Yeah wait about 2-3 weeks. Even for my large plants, I only water the first couple times and then start low strength and work up to full. The soil is packed. Keep an eye on your stems tho. If they start turning purple, give it a dose of phosphorus nutes. I've had many phosphorus deficiencies with FFOF. I mix in a lot of bone meal now and it seems to help but sometimes needs a dose here and there

4. [quote name='"HipHopFiend"']What's he wattage on that CFL? Id add a few more of those, shoot for about 100w per plant with CFL's. Other than that its looking good!

Id hold off on feedng those girls because the FF soil is rather hot, IMHO.[/quote]

Yea I'm using 105w cfl yea I have another 65w cfl and I'm going to flower under 150hps

5. [quote name='"greenbudguy"']Yeah wait about 2-3 weeks. Even for my large plants, I only water the first couple times and then start low strength and work up to full. The soil is packed. Keep an eye on your stems tho. If they start turning purple, give it a dose of phosphorus nutes. I've had many phosphorus deficiencies with FFOF. I mix in a lot of bone meal now and it seems to help but sometimes needs a dose here and there[/quote]

Ok thanks for the help any one know anything abot the strains

6. Nah sorry I don't know about those strains. Sound cool tho :)

7. [quote name='"greenbudguy"']Nah sorry I don't know about those strains. Sound cool tho :)[/quote]

Nice just read some of your threads and I have the same hps how many plants did u flower under it

8. Had 4 but now just a couple GDP and a Jilly Bean. I am planning on getting a 2' by 2' plastic container on the bottom and put 4 large smart pots. Going to do the largest ones I can do. The 5 gallon ones are less than a square foot so I can easily fit four but I'm going to go measure the ones at the hydro store and see how large I can go to have them fit well. I also started a new thread combining my two grows since they go from one into another anyways. Here's the link http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/906719-greenbudguys-perpetual-grow.html