Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blue Cheese and Pineapple Punch

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by respyshunt, May 11, 2010.

1. Picked up an eigth of pineapple punch today and traded a friend gram for gram for some blue cheese.
    First pic is the whole eigth, second is the 1g nug of blue cheese, finally a nug of the pineapple.

Attached Files:

2. damn bro 3.4 he shorted you id be pissed

:)

nice buds

3. same here boss:devious:

4. Honestly the .1 or .2 that i tend to be getting shorted quite often really doesnt bother me anymore because that .1 isnt going to get me that much higher.

5. truth.
    nice marijuana OP:hello:

6. well if it tends to happen i'd say something because it adds up

if you get shorted .1 or .2 even 5 times thats .5 or a gram more you coulda had

but since it only happens by the .1 or .2 id understand

but to me there's also a decent difference .1 is nothin but .2 is like minimum bowl size

7. a bowl for me is .5-.7 lol

8. Damn man, you smoke some small ass bowls lol. I usually smoke a half-3/4 of a gram in one bowl.

I don't see why people trip over .1, its not a big deal. If someone ever complained to me about it, I'd tell them to find a new dealer. Simple as that. Don't like what I got? Don't buy it. Thats common sense.

9. A bowl for me is 500 GRAMS!!!!!!!!

:D Nice buds...

10. So admitting you sell. Great post man. :hello:

R-tard.

11. :eek:

God? Is that you? :wave:

12. Never did I admit that I sell.

You are reading it out of context apparently. It was all a hypothetical situation.

By the way, real mature to end your post in "R-tard" Are you sure you're old enough to be on this site?

13. I admit, I can see where you are coming from now.

Old enough by 2 years. I just type it that way for a reason, clearly its the same amount of letters as completely spelling it out.

14. ROFL @ the comments in this thread.

and yeah, a .1 can make one fire ass bowl!! hahah

...but not sayin yu got shorted, juss noticed some idiots smoke half a gram in one bowl LOLLLL, when I could easily make that into 5-6 bowls, for 2-3 seperate sessions hhaha

15. I think comparing each other's bowl sizes and saying they can only get ripped off of x amount... is really a waste of time. We are all different people with different tolerances. THAT being said.... NICE pickup! I would be upset over time about the missing .2 or .1 cause as OP said it does add up to .5 or higher of course. REGARDLESSSS... how'd they smoke?! :smoking:

16. Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were superior to me because you smoked small bowls.

I hate to get onto the "I can out smoke you, you can out smoke me" thing, but man, I'm a grower... I don't need to worry about smoking a half gram in a bowl.

I'm sorry my damn tolerance is through the roof after smoking for 8 years, smoking .2g is not going to get me high. Hell a half gram of headies just barely does the trick.

17. yeah and my scale wavers a little bit.. its somewhere between 3.1 and 3.4, but im thinking its 3.4.. havent had a chance to smoke it yet...i smoked the blue cheese on saturday night after prom and got WRECKED off a joint roach that we hit out of a water bottle and a bowl pack between 3 people.

18. ^^Agreed who cares how much you put in your bowl. BTW Nice pickup dude! Happy Toking!!:wave: