Blue cheese 205w CFL grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by automan142, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Hi all, my cuttings will b here later so iv started a new thread as my plans have changed from the last 1.
    After lots and lots of research im gonna do 2 blue cheese, just top them 1nce or twice as its my first try so i dont wanna complicate it too much.

Iv got a wardrobe that iv mylar lined. Theres intake at the bottom and a carbon filter at the top both powered by 100mm duct fans.
    Iv 4 x 30 watt CFL's as side lights and a 85 watt in a reflector above attached to yoyo hangers so i can raise and lower it. All bulbs are blue and will be changed for red as flowering begins.
    Im using john innes no2 potting soil and perlite as a 70/30 mix for my medium.
    The cuttings hav been put into small pots of my medium by my friend who has been building the cuttings root structures in a propagator.
    Im guna try upload a pic but last tym it wouldnt let me for some reason

2. Wahaay it worked, need to learn how t downsize em tho

3. [​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

4. These are guna stay under the lights for 18 hours on / 6 off an iv been advised not to water them till the top cm of soil is dry. Is this right?

5. top cm? no. stick your finger in there till about 2nd nuckle water when thats dry

6. Ah ok then, he said itl b a day or two at least before theyre ready for any water.
    Hope they come good, i think iv dun just about enough research to b able to do a decent crop

7. i would transplant into bigger pot. that a clone? or seed

8. Theres two clones. They onli been in those pots for two days, guna wait til i can see a root at the bottom the theyre goin in bigger pots, will do 1 final move after that i think to the finishing pots

9. The temp steady at 75.8 and they look nice an settled so its a waitin game now, waitin a watchin lol. How long is it usually before you top the plant?

[​IMG][/IMG]

10. [​IMG][/IMG]

Temps steady at 75.8 an they look fine.

Whats the average age before you top the plant?

11. My phone said it never posted so did it again an they both ther :mad:

12. Sweet set up! Sub'd.

13. u need to put the lights closer to the clones

14. I am gunna but need to get another fan first. With the light closer the temp rises to 86 - 88 even with the fan on the highest setting. Will b lowered tomoro wen i can go get another fan to keep the temp down.

Thanks fo the input pple

15. I can't see your pics. Sounds like you got pretty much the same set up as me and same plants

16. I cant see any wen i use the app for iphone. I hav to go in through my browser to see any pictures

17. [quote name='"paulgrav1"']I can't see your pics. Sounds like you got pretty much the same set up as me and same plants[/quote]

U got blue cheese?

18. Yeah m8, well its seeds from blue cheese so I still have my fingers crossed for girls but if the boys I'll just grow them still for more seeds.

19. Lets hope eh, these r clones but its gona b good to have you doing the same grow jus ahead of me