Blue Cheese 1st Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by 24/7homegrown, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Hi GC this is my 1st Grow Journal my second grow but 1st grow was from cuttings and i never seen it through. As you will see by reading this i am not the best at writting things up but im giving it ago anyways. :smoking:

More about this grow:hello:

Seeds 7 Feminized Blue Cheese germinating 4 of them.

1x1x2m Home Box

4 pot wilma system

5" Fan and Carbon Filter

12" oscoalting fan

Medium Heated Propagater

600 watt HPS arrived but was faulty so gettin new one on wednesday

Medium Clay Pebbles

Hesi Nutes Root Complex,Growth,Bloom and PK13-14 extras super Vit, budlink and Dr hornbys big bud.

I started germination 1 day ago and in less than 12hours i had 3 seeds cracked and transplanted to a rockwool cubes and sat on my window sill until my light comes.Waiting for thr 4th to crack which should be by 2moz.

Very sorry for the low quality of the pics as was taken with my phone waiting for my camera to come which is on tuesday

pics of 1st Blue cheese seedling

Attached Files:

2. Good luck on the grow... look forward to watching as Blue Cheese is on my seed wish list for my next grow... although I'm a soil guy

3. update all 4 seeds are cracked and been transplanted

4. #4 24/7homegrown, Apr 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2009
    Hi here is a little update my seedlings are 3 days old and lokking abit strecthed because i have had to improvise with some energy saviung bulbs my hps comes tomoz still being fed water ph 5.5

Attached Files: