Blue Berry Super Skunk!Normal..Scrog..& FIM!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Vamp, Mar 30, 2006.

1. Very nice Journal you have here Mr.Vamp gL to ya hope all goes well and i hope you don't start running into problems like some people have...... but we are all here for ya.... GROW ON BRO

2. :cool: Today is a sad day my friends!:mad:
    BBSS #3 Scrog has gone male!
    He's been set adide for later polinating purposes.....I'm so bummed!
    He was starten to look pretty cool!
    FIM plant # 4 has been moved into his place...Since the same things have been done to both plants

By the Way! .......Miss Vamp....is more appropriate!

3. Don`t be sad because of the BBSS man, that shit happen:)
    from what i`v learned, its not recomended to grow into Scrog from a seed, but mayb it is not so bad:)
    What size are the flowerpots? I think its time to move to a bigger place:)

4. doesn't matter how you start your scrog as long as you know your stuff a clone and a seed will fill in the screen the same way.........

SORRY MRS. VAMP
    Good Luck............got any new pictures?

5. :eek: Sory Everyone!
    We had a slight prob with things..do to unfortunate circumstances!
    We now only have
    BBSS 1 and 2...regular grows...
    They are doing fine and are now under 12 and 12 hps.
    So, the scrog and fim experiment is off for now...
    will probably try again..they were doing very well!

I am trying a new way of trimming..or fimming..what ever it may fall under..
    instead of fimming part of the leaf ends...i am taking a different approach.
    I am assuming that...when you remove an entire leaf blade (besides the lack of ability to absorb as much lite) the stress it goes through,ei...loss of fluids and time taken to scar over the fresh injury...when you cut an entire leaf...or when you fim the tips....is greater...than the one i am now trying.
    What i am doing now is simply reducing the number of leaf blades on the fan leaves.
    The last week i have been reducing them from 7 or 9 blades down to 5.
    I leave the center largest strongest ones..
    Today i decided to reduce it to 3 blades...out of the 11 they now have...
    It opens up the center of the plant more...with a little less cutting damage and hopefully less healing time...
    We'll see!
    They are now 22 and 24 inches high at 6 weeks.
    I'll work on picks this comming week!

6. hey nice ladies looking foreward to new pics. want to sugest using the lst method alone to get more light into the center of your plants insted of cutting all the leaves.