Blu Ray films in Full HD and Full surround sound are fucking immense while high!

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by p3/-/n, Aug 18, 2008.

1. My favorite is 28 weeks later in full hd running off my Ps3 is beautiful... 360 fails, Me and all my mates pick up spliff up then watch films at mine and chill even DVDs are amazing cause it upscales them... I'm expecting lots of xbots noobs responding but they fail...

2. I know! I love my ps3 and blu-rays, so intence!

3. Sweet PSN ID???

4. love blu ray through my ps3

5. Bought myself a HDdvd/Bluray combo drive for my computer
    Also a netflix account, some blurays should arrive today
    Including David Gilmour's a Night to remember on bluray! YES
    should be sweet with my 1000watt setup and 24'' dell ultrasharp.

6. Sweet but HD DVD has failed and is virtually bankrupt...

7. For that price you can't complain ^^...

8. ps3 has xbox in most ways..not online gameplay and games..maybe graphic wise i havnt played ps3 but I have had ps2 and ps1 but xbox has WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better games by far sony needs 2 step it up anyways xbox ftw even tho mine just broke

9. ps3 + bluray for the win.
    psn- sittinsidewayz
    gamertag-S1QxR3AP3R

10. TimeHigh... any good at/do you own COD4? on the 360?

11. Saw the original Halloween on blue ray and its like it was filmed yesterday reall good,and season one of weeds :)

12. Did someone mention CoD4?

Possibly a little stoned Battlefield: Bad Company?

psn - Hopesfall26

13. My friend still has yet to try a blue ray movie in his PS3..damn him.

14. Dark City on Blu-Ray - really brings the sci-fi noir motif to life.
    House of Flying Daggers - the color saturation and action shots are incredible!!

15. I own a PS3 and a HD DVD Player.... Nice to see this forum, considering it merges to of my Favorite Hobbies :)

I bought a SR805 Okyno just a month or so ago.... Which gave me HD sound, Which I think is amazing, When I watching an HD film with HD sound on my 65 Inch and I am glazed over... Its like looking into a window or sometimes even there...

HD films to see while baked....

2001 A Space Odyssey.... Alot of people might not be into this film but if you pop this in on someone baked off there ass and dont know what know what there about the watch. The first scene will blow their mind. Then they will make you take it if they arent a SCIFI fan, but that first scene with the monkeys messed with my cusions head for days.

Perfume- Story of a Murderer... This is a German Blu-ray Import, but well worth the import price. You can't get the Blu-ray which looks 100x better then the dvd get the DVD anyway. The movies film style is great, plus its just a trippy ass story.

The Searchers... If you like John Wayne, this is the closest you can get to meeting him. The film type they used with this looks better then most of anything you ever seen out of your HT system.

Planet Earth... THIS IS THE DEMO MATERIAL, go knows how many times I have watch this. There are two verison, one verison with Sigerony Weaver which you buy straight from discover channel ( which is only 1080i and is edited for American TV) The BBC verison is 1080P with a english voice over and the true verison. I like both the english voice over puts me to sleep but the actual edit of the film is better. I LOVE THIS SERIES, its one of the best things you can get for you HD system and is captivating when your toking up.

Best Looking and Sounding HDs off the top of my head.... Beowulf, Pirates of the Caribbean, Batman Begins, Pan's Labyrinth, Transformers, 3:10 to Yuma, Apocalypto, Children of Men, There are so many.... I just love movies and HDs just pull me more into the story and all around movie more then anything DVD ever did.

My bad for spewing.... I just seen this subforum.

16. I'm highly dissapointed with the lack of 1080p blu ray content myself

17. You mean special features or the actual film? I've never seen a BD movie that wasn't in 1080p.

I have to say my favorite to watch is Planet Earth. I've seen things in those videos that have blown my mind like the vampire squid. Pan's Labyrinth is very good also.

18. Am needing cash for Transformers which will be amazing especialy while high or on shrooms which i'm trying for the 1st time this weekend and The Dark Knight (Batman) when it comes out on blu ray!

19. psn-stp88

cod4 is the funnest game to play stoned!