blown away at this website

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by amber420, Nov 17, 2003.

1. i have pondered growing and i accidentally came across this website. i had no idea that there were different kinds of pot plants and all that. i have been reading some posts on this site and realize there is alot to growing a few plants. since i clueless to this, is there someone that can help a poor college student out?

2. if you havent, blow through my thread, its pretty informative :)

3. oh yeah as far as starting, my supplies were 2 48inch ballast to house 4 48inch ge floros. for a total of 160 watts for vegn. i started on a 24/7 cycle of light, 2 weeks after i turned the light time back to 18 hrs a day 7 days a week or 18/7 for short. 3 weeks later i turned the lights back again to induce flowering to 12/12, 12 hrs of light 12 hrs of dark, using a 400 watt hps lamp to produce nice size buds. this 2nd phaze of production is another 8 weeks longer depending on the strain.

4. thank you naughty dread. some of that is like "spanish" to me, but i will continue to read. should i buy some seeds from somewhere or use some that i have from couple different bags?

5. If this is your first time growing, you'd be better off to use seeds out of your bag...

Happy growing!

6. thank you bud head.

7. We are all willing ready and able to help in any way we can!!!!!!

8. Growing weed is a pretty dam easy thing to do IMHO. All that's needed is an out of the way space, some pots,lights and some beans. I have helped a few of my buddys set up small, no-frills types of setups, All have produced BUD. There is a ton of usefull info here @The City, as well as a zillion other sites. For newbies I suggest the easiest possible growing situation. I'd be happy to assist you in your endevors, PM me anytime. Happy growing

9. thank you, guys. how much money am i looking at spending overall for two or three plants, or can that question have a million different answers?