blowjob with tongue piercing?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by narehs1, Aug 29, 2010.

1. how yall think it would feel to get a blowjob from a chick with a tongue piercing?

2. I wanna know too! does it feel better? because i wanna get mine pierced if it makes oral feel better!

3. It makes it better but not that much better. sometimes it can get in the way too

4. it can be nice..if the girl uses it right...though it can be strange when she is putting the ball in your penis..and i mean inside

5. Personally I prefer the ice method to the tongue piercing. It's fucking amazing.

6. my bf loves my tongue ring. and i know how to use it so its def not in the way, its an added bonus :]

7. i was going to say it sounded divine, but you just scared the shit out of me

8. I've been there. Its a great improvement ;)

9. haha this, but only if she knows how to use it

10. Sounds kinky....

I like it. :cool:

11. i dunno much about blow jobs, but the ladies seem to like the tongue piercing when i go down on them, especially the vibrating tongue bars.

PS, above female poster from TX, maybe i could give you an example:cool:

12. i dont see anyone above you from TX lol

13. dated a girl with one for about three years. it doesn't make a big difference. it looks and you would think it would but it's not even that major. just find a lady who knows what the deal is.

14. I think tongue rings are over rated. I am actually dating a girl right now who has one, and she was on the rag last week so I got TONS of blowjobs. :D The tongue ring doesnt really make a bj any better, its the girl givin it, and let me tell ya fellas this girl was a trooper.

15. Always a plus in my books :smoke:

16. IF and only IF the girl knows how to use it it is an improvement..if not to me it is as good as regular head with the odd feeling ever other second :confused:

some girls just suck at giving head, no pun intended...I knew a girl in highschool well her thing was giving head...experience is all the better, and proof is in that girl...

17. lol sounds enticing;)