Blowjob While Smoking A Blunt

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by roemoe50, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Suck his dick with a jollyrancher in your mouth, it should keep the saliva coming in your mouth.

2. once again, I really like the way you think :p

3. It's not an unmentionable, just something a lot of people don't know about and most likely would fall into the "Marijuana, Nicotene, Alcohol" category.

4. u need to give my girl lessons

good idea ^_^ ima try it!

6. Lol idk about lessons but I will advise you to get your girl high, give her her favorite flavor jollyrancher and get her on her knees, more then likely she'll suck you till that candy is gone (unless you bust in her mouth before that)
    All you have to do is sit back, stand up or lay down and Enjoy :)

7. Not to mention make your dick sticky and syrupy as fuck. A real woman doesn't need anything to keep a pole wet.

Your face is against the rules.

9. that awkward moment when the blunt/blowjob combo opportunity presents itself and i'm out of pot -______-

10. UGHH just wait till you get some more bud

11. My ex promised to do this.never happened

12. A real women isn't afraid to get creative and experiment with new things :p
    And it doesn't get sticky or syrupy cuz its all getting sucked off ....duh :rolleyes:

13. i'm pretty sure that i would fall in love with a girl for even suggesting this, my last girlfriends all weren't fans of my blazing :/

14. Did that just recently.

Except I was smoking bong loads while she got down.

Quite fun. :metal: