Blowjob while smoking a blunt

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by lilfischswish, Aug 15, 2012.

1. You would turn down getting head from different girls? Let the chick be. There is a huge double standard between guys/girls.

2. I just hope girls in general are down for smoking + head as much as guys are :O

3. I got head from my gf yesterday but that's my gf so I would turn down getting head only bc I'm in a relationship. And yea I know what you mean with the double standard but girl and boys are different and you wouldn't wanna be with a girl that's had a dozen different dicks in her mouth. Idk man I feel you but I disagree

4. Haha just to clarify, this was talking about only my boyfriend with whom I'm in a serious relationship. Definitely wouldn't do this for anyone I think it would be degrading and disrespectful to myself.

5. [quote name='"criticleMexcan"']She just left me feeling like girls these days have no respect for themselves or bodies. Something I look for in a girl. Unless he was your bf you're just a hoe that'll be doing it to a different guy next week.[/quote]

If a guy sleeps with multiple partners does that mean he's disrespecting his body? Lets not have double standards.
    And there is no need to come on here and disrespect OP for no reason.

6. I LLLOOOVVVEEE the sexual double standard. I was told that I have too many sexual partners at 12 by a guy who couldn't count his and said it was at least 60.

7. Dont worry bout it lol, the girl ive been having a friends with benefits thing going for the past month has been with 42 guys and we have great sex like 3 times a week.

She was surprised i took it the way i did when i found out and didnt say some negative shit or judge her haha, "hey as long as you had fun and didnt catch anything, thats all that matters babe"

Lots of guys have the mindset "its okay i can fuck a lot but youre a girl... its not okay", its unfair if you ask me. A lot of these guys seem to have insecurity and jealousy issues. Id say forget about that guy if he keeps saying shit. He doesnt deserve your sweet sweet lovin if hes gonna act like a jerk.

8. I've done this, never received. :smoking:

9. :smoking: smoking indeed.

10. Im gon find you girl

11. Blunt and blowjob= mandatory
    Blunt while getting eaten=mandatory
    Blunt while on top=mandatory
    ...that's just how I roll :smoke:
    Two thumbs up to OP, I like your style ;)

12. holla holla holla holla holla holl aholla haollla holla

13. You're one cool chick...that's what's up...
    :)

14. Ha ha! That's what I'm talking about girl. I like the way you roll. Two thumbs (and something else) up to you!:cool:

One of the greatest days of my life was when I got head while smoking a blunt while watching football.

15. [quote name='"djvicdogg"']

Ha ha! That's what I'm talking about girl. I like the way you roll. Two thumbs (and something else) up to you!:cool:

One of the greatest days of my life was when I got head while smoking a blunt while watching football.[/quote]

just Add a 12 pack of cold beer and a hot pizza and I'm in heaven ;) :smoke: