Blowjob while smoking a blunt

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by lilfischswish, Aug 15, 2012.

1. #21 shestones, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    Guys love it. Did it with two of my exes. I mean how could they not love it though? Shit, i'd love to get head while smoking a blunt.

2. Great men think alike. I assume you are also a highly educated super genius.

3. NOTHING beats tokin one while getting some dome... way to go girl, you sure left a positive impression ;)

4. Enjoy your attention from all the desperate and jealous community members. And probably lots of rep.

5. [quote name='"lilfischswish"']

Haha yea we shared we smoke a TON last night and gooooood I didn't expect such positive feedback. Idk, this had just never occurred to me! :)[/quote]

Really? Cause when you hang with stoner dudes there are two things they like....

Weed and head...

This never occurred to you to combine them? Hmmmm

6. This thread gives me hope..

7. i've given a boyfriend head while he smoked a joint. even came up for a toke or two myself lol and vice versa ;D

8. [quote name='"tihanachu"']i've given a boyfriend head while he smoked a joint. even came up for a toke or two myself lol and vice versa ;D[/quote]

You sound hella chill, I wish I new more stoner girls haha

9. [​IMG]

10. one game i would play while smoking with a chick is while she is smoking mess around with her. while your smoking, she messes with you.....

11. Mmmm, and when you cough, your cock twitches in my mouth...

12. Bump

;)

Jays or blunts preferred for this? Say, on your birthday? Just curious. Gimme knowledge for the benefit of the boyfriend

13. I would always roll blunts for girls if they spent the night after partying.

I do let them relax and enjoy then they let me enjoy...

Glad I roll blunts that last!

14. [quote name='"KillerKush"']I would always roll blunts for girls if they spent the night after partying.

I do let them relax and enjoy then they let me enjoy...

Glad I roll blunts that last![/quote]

You sir, are a gentleman

15. The answer is quite obvious, both one for each hand..

But for real whichever he prefers regularly.

16. Wait..

So...

You shared the blunt?

17. You're a great girlfriend! I Loooooooooovvvvvvvvvvve getting head while smoking.

18. just ash it in her hair

19. She just left me feeling like girls these days have no respect for themselves or bodies. Something I look for in a girl. Unless he was your bf you're just a hoe that'll be doing it to a different guy next week.