Blowjob while smoking a blunt

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by lilfischswish, Aug 15, 2012.

1. So last night I was with some friends doing dabs all night. Later I was hooking up with this guy and he wanted head, and I had the idea of smoking during. I didn't know if he would be down but he was hella into it so I rolled him a blunt and we got down to it haha. I thought it was hot. But then again, it could be taken a different way I guess, so blades of grass city- thoughts?

2. Hell yes

3. Only tim tebow wouldnt like that. Where can I find a girl like that

4. [quote name='"lilfischswish"']So last night I was with some friends doing dabs all night. Later I was hooking up with this guy and he wanted head, and I had the idea of smoking during. I didn't know if he would be down but he was hella into it so I rolled him a blunt and we got down to it haha. I thought it was hot. But then again, it could be taken a different way I guess, so blades of grass city- thoughts?[/quote]

:hello:

That's awesome!!

5. That would be fucking awesome and I would do it anytime haha, did you take any hits too?

Marry me? :laughing:

6. Where you at girl

7. And you rolled it for him! I'm sure that will be a story he'll tell his grandkids about haha

8. Haha I heard of a guy having this happen and he ashed the blunt in her hair while he was getting head.

9. Thats fucked up if i was the chick I would take the blunt and ash it on his junk.

10. It's kind of cool I guess.. I'd rather you be slobbering all over my cock combined with spitting and gagging..And this would just get the blunt all wet..

11. [quote name='"m18"']That would be fucking awesome and I would do it anytime haha, did you take any hits too?

Marry me? :laughing:[/quote]

Haha yea we shared we smoke a TON last night and gooooood I didn't expect such positive feedback. Idk, this had just never occurred to me! :)

12. Maybe next time you can try fucking with a blunt and update us what happens! ;)

13. [quote name='"nicetoastyblunt"']Where you at girl[/quote]

hmm ;)

14. What just give him your address whats the big deal :rolleyes: lol

15. [quote name='"m18"']

Thats fucked up if i was the chick I would take the blunt and ash it on his junk.[/quote]

She never found out lol

16. Smoking a blunt while eating a steak and getting a blowjob is the greatest joy a man can experience.

17. I love getting head while smoking ajoint

18. i want to try fucking and hitting a joint, blunt, or bong. shit will be intense!

19. Since I started toking, all I've ever wanted for my birthday was to sit in a comfortable chair, and enjoy a blunt and a beer while a woman goes down on me. So far, no luck :cry:

20. I've always wanted this to happen too me:( FML