Blowjob at mcdonalds

Discussion in 'General' started by Amped, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Haha man yesterday me and 4 friends were at mcdonalds still kind of high and this group of like 4-5 girls come in and eats there too. After a while one of them comes up to us (who was hot as fuck) and starts saying how her friend was talking about how she wants to give one of us a blowjob and now she's saying no but she knows her friend wants to, then asked if one of us wants to go to the washroom.

I had no idea who they were so I was thinking like wtf a random girl is offering one of us a BJ in the mcdonalds washroom... I said naw. After they leave my friend tells me they were all in grade 10 (I'm a senior) at his school.

I kind of regret it now that I found out they go to my friends school :smoke:

Would any of you just been like "HELL YEAH"? :laughing:

2. Nah

Any girl that sucks dick that easily is bad news

3. No, that's gross. And you regret not doing it...? They were in 10th grade dude, they're fucking children. And if you're actually 18 like you're supposed to be to be on here, then that is sick.

4. That shits fucked.

5. Well I didn't do it cause a girl has to be a huge slut to do that kind of shit, especially in a mcdonalds washroom lol.

Other than that I don't care really if some girl is in 10th grade, two years younger than me.

I can't really say REGRET, more like "well I coulda gotten my dick sucked...:smoke:"

:laughing:

6. Talk about a happy meal..

7. ....by an unerage girl. You don't seem to understand that that's a problem. If you were to do anything with an underage girl, you give them way to much power over you. All she have to do is tell someone what happened, and suddenly you're on the registered offenders list for the rest of your live. I don't mean to be rude, just trying to look out for ya man. Gotta have a strict 18+ policy

8. got to love high school sluts, those were the good days.

9. Big Mac sauuuce

10. [​IMG]

11. Nah man she could have been a gypsy physco girl that bit your cock off, like the kinda stories you hear in the news

12. so is it not ok for a 18 year old to have sex with a 16 year old?

13. I don't think it's wrong, its a two year age difference. I'm pretty sure its legal as well in Ontario though, I think the age of consent here is 16 (yeah its 16 just looked on the wikipedia)

14. Legally wrong or not, 2 years at that age is pretty significant. That being said, my policy is if you are 16+ and hot its fair game.

15. yeah dude i hate social standards, especially when stoners follow them so religiously

i mean they are 2 years younger than you, just cuz ur 18 and shes 16 doesnt make that gross or anything, ur 2 years older, whats the big deal? and in most states thats legal anyways

but dude, if it wasnt for the law id def wanna fuck some 16 or 17 year old girls, no one can deny that they havent seen 16 or 17 years olds that are hot as fuck...but 15 is too young

16. My dick doesn't card. If you're willing to let me put my dick in your orifice, I'm going to put my dick in your orifice.

17. You said they were hot?

Yeah, I'da letem suck my dick.

18. that's the sluttiest thing i've read in a while

19. Fuck yeah I would have done it. Fuck yeah. That's all I got to say about that.

[​IMG]