Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blowing smoke out the window?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fruitsalad, Jul 31, 2011.

1. i have been smoking out of a pipe and just blowing the smoke out of the window, then keeping the window open all night. i feel like my room doesn't smell at all...is it possible that it does smell and i just dont realize it??

2. Go somewhere you are 100% sure does not smell like smoke. Stay there for a while and then go back to your room. If it smells you will notice.

Thats what I used to do when i lived with my parents. Same idea with clothes. If you think it smells, smell a clean shirt and then smell your shirt.

3. Yes it's possible if your nose is use to the smell of weed smoke then it'd be harder to notice

4. It's definitely possible, that's how I got caught smoking when I was 15 :smoke:

5. #5 Verdurous, Jul 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This.

I use this method, OP. It works well for me. Every once in a while I also frebreeze my window/curtains/around my bed. Just so nothing can build up and become noticeable.

6. #6 Zosogirl, Jul 31, 2011
    Why do you have to hide the smell? Your mom got you a bong!

7. #7 Verdurous, Jul 31, 2011
    I also live with my grandparents. lol And who wants a house that smells like any kind of combusted plant material?

8. #8 Zosogirl, Jul 31, 2011
    Mmmmmm combusted plant material. I think the lingering cannabis scent smells good, possibly because I'm often dry. Might just be the the pregnant stoner in me, bc a few months ago I was glad to get rid of the smell :smoke:

9. I've noticed if you smoke at night the smell is completely gone in the morning, as long as you didn't stay up all night cheeching out your room.

Air cleaners get rid of the smell almost instantly

10. You have weed smoke, or tar (who cares lol) up your nose, you can't really smell good. So I don't know what to do about that lol. Maybe drink some water to clear it up a bit

11. #11 Verdurous, Jul 31, 2011
    I like the lingering smell of fresh bud, not burnt. lol ;)

12. #12 Zosogirl, Jul 31, 2011
    Yummy :smoking:

13. The smell of fresh bud is the best smell ever

Sometimes when I put weed on the kitchen side to dry, go out, and come back home later sometimes I can smell it before I even open my front door

14. If you are that concerned with smell, make a sploof.

Get a paper towel cardboard tube
    put a drier sheet, then a tissue. Repeat that three times.

Get two drier sheets and put them over the end of the tube.

Use a rubber band to hold it in place.

Blow the smoke through the open end.

Room will smell like your drier sheet.

15. if you wanna tell if an area smells like weed after youve smoked just go walk outside around your house one time then go back in straight to the room you smoked in,you should be able to tell if it smells or not.

EDIT:and yes it is possible you cant smell it but it actually REEKS!