Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blowing smoke into water through a straw

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by John Lennon, Mar 18, 2013.

1. I had to threw my sploof because it wasnt working anymore. I dont have anything at hand to make a new one so I was thinking, what if I smoke from my spoon and then blow the smoke through a straw directly into a bottle with water? Should I mix the water with something? will it work?

2. If it was that simple, people wouldn't bother making sploofs. ;)

I'd say blow it out the window and let it air for a few hours, will be fine. :)

3. Now that just sounds like fun! I bet it would help. It's probably not going to work as well as a sploof though.

4. You live in Peru; go for a walk

5. #5 John Lennon, Mar 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2013
    Its raining outside right now...

6. Lmao.

7. if your going to try to do that blow it into some gatorade or something that smells and has sugar in it. at leas that will trap some of the thc and smoke smell

8. Thats like saying if you smoke through a bong it wont smell. You can get fish high that way though.

9. Actually whenever I used my old bong to smoke, it kinda produced softer smell and was even easier to hide with the sploof

10. You ever smoked out of a bong? What happens when the smoke goes through the water? It doesn't mix in with the water, does it? :p

EDIT: Turns out someone already mentioned that. Oops.

Still though, blowing your smoke into water isn't going to help much if at all. Water isn't a smell remover. :confused_2:

Dryer sheets are cheap, and so is activated carbon for that matter.

11. try blowing your hits into some comforters, little smoke comes out :smoking:

12. I'm thinking you can achieve the same effect if you gurgle the smoke out with water in your mouth ?

13. go shower and blow the smoke out, let the rooms team up and start smoking blowing it outside. take shower come out.

14. I don't think that will have much of an effect, it would probably be neat to look at after the hit you've taken kicks in. Although I just got a random idea that would be fun to experiment with just because I think it would be strange is to try exhaling into a balloon and tying it. I don't have any balloons or the need to hide my smoke or I'd try that then just take the balloons outside and pop them :laughing:.

:bongin:

15. I usually chill in the bathroom with the shower on warm with my window cracked in the fan on. Never smell a thing

16. Mindblown

17. The smoke would just be forced back to the surface. You could try blowing it into some kind of really strong smelling liquid, it might work. Shit that balloon idea is genius haha.