Blowing smoke into a bubble

Discussion in 'General' started by dmp223, Feb 27, 2012.

1. This may be a silly question that I haven't thought out very well.. But would it be possible to buy a large bubble maker (bubbles that you blow, like at a birthday parties when you were a kid) and blow smoke into a bubble?

2. You could take a glass of soda and then take a hit, before blowing out blow the smoke into your soda. makes tiny bubbles haha

3. i don't see why not. it might be hard though. and actually i'm not sure if bubble mix would be strong enough to support the smoke. but you could try.

actually come to think of it you can do this with hookah smoke so you can probably do it with weed smoke as well. you don't even need to buy anything. just get some dish soap and put it in a small tray, then get a cardboard tube or something, dip it in the soap so the end is all covered, and exhale.

4. Yes!! I used to do it all the time. And then when you pop the bubble, there's a little cloud of smoke.

5. It's also really fun to go underwater after taking a hit and blow out the smoke. On the surface you can see the bubbles pop and the smoke coming up.

6. So what's the plan? Set off a bubble machine with weed smoke bubbles at a rave? If you do it tell us where it's at.

7. Party cup
    Soap and water
    Old tp roll

Mix soap and water in the cup, dip roll in soapy water, take hit, blow bubble

They sink like crazy though so don't expect them to go all crazy around

8. This looks insane!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj9o3YyqX54]Hookah smoke bubble catapillar, and other cool smoke tricks. - YouTube[/ame]

9. Never thought of this ha ha ha