Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blowin smoke on the herb in a jar

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bluntmanx420, May 26, 2009.

1. yeah that's really dumb. but as long as he isn't doing it to my stuff, it's all good. ha.

2. I do this all the time with mids like you said...makes the nug turn into a nice giant bud of super THC

3. That seems stupid, it wouldnt help the smell or potency and honoustly think all that would happen is the smoke settling on the glass and causing a disgusting film to build up after a while..

I dont know but i dont think anything positive would come from doing this..

4. where is your scientific proof man!!?

5. Lol thats dumb. The only reason i could possibly think it would make it better(not making it look better) is the thc from the smoke sticking to the bud. Even tho idk if there is much thc in exhaled smoke.:confused:

6. Depends on how you long you held it in..
    Inversely proportional

So if you barely held in your hits and just kept blowing it on the weed, THC would convert back to solids over time after it attached to the plant matter when exhaled towards it.

7. You guys must be smoking some crappy weed if stale smoke makes it better.

8. this thread is such epic fail. shit gives a bad name to people who smoke the reefer.

9. I've been saying this for years, there are so many idiots that smoke weed, it makes all of us look bad.

10. Wow dude, your friend is a fucking retard. you realize resin and nasty ass blunt resin at at that, is what building up on there. fuckin wiggers......

11. LOL @ the wigger generalization.

Your friend is so stupid man. But if he enjoys smoking resin and not enjoying the flavor of the herb then the more power to him. :rolleyes:

12. ewww resin buds.

13. Well the shaman Curanderos blow raw tobaccosmoke into
    the Ayahuasca pot when brewing it... :ey:
    Don't know if the smoke does anything to it either, or if it
    has just a ceremonial, traditional and spiritual value.

Maybe your friend just likes blowin' smoke into his herb?
    :smoke:

14. ^no.

Just. No.

15. This is the real Up North, and NO, I don't do that..wtf @ gay friends.

not gay homo gay but gay gay

16. that adds moisture and stale smoke to the jar
    making the purpose of keeping weed in an air tight jar pointless

17. What?! :confused:

You guys don't blow blunt smoke on your fresh buds? You're missing out. Another thing that i like to do is chew on some fresh buds while smoking, it makes the smoke way less harsh.:rolleyes: