Blow!

Discussion in 'General' started by afhottieprep, Oct 13, 2005.

1. dudes and dudettes,
    The movie 'Blow' with Johnny Depp and Penelope Cruz ROCKS!...I love this movie. If you haven't seen it, go rent it!

2. I just saw blow for the first time a week ago, it is an awesome movie.

3. blow is one of the 1st dvd's that i bought along with half baked and how high!!! anyways i remember going to the movie theater when blow came out and watching it on that big ass screen and showing all that bud and coke is just amazing...wish i could find bud or coke in weight. peace

4. yeah i love that film, saddens me at the end,

5. Yeah, it's good, but also very overrated.

6. great movie, but its not nearly as overrated as scarface. i was very disappointed after seeing it.

7. blows definatly better than scarface

8. scarface blows, all the little ghetto kids and there scarface clothes and the movie sucks and its not even real, blow is a real story, george jung is my hero except now he'll be clean when he gets out, but johnny depp portrays him so well, thats my favorite movie, glad to see a thread the appreciates blow as much as i do, i like smokin all throughout when he sells bud and do some coke when he starts sellin coke but coke is to expensive so i dont have it very long into the movie

9. word

10. "we are brothers george are we not?" MAN I FUCKIN LOVE THAT MOVIE

11. got in on my harddrive...

great film...

12. the part in mexicos great too.. when tuna asks the cops where to get bud

13. yeah

14. GEWD MOVIE

His mom was a BITCH though i would have shot her

15. man such a good fuckin movie i cant get over that, his dad was cool as shit, i wish my dad was like that, "nobody touches georgy's boots u son-of-a-bitch" haha who made this thread +rep cause i love the movie so much

16. that movie's on my top ten list of faviorite movies i think i'm gonna go rent that right now.

17. for real, everybody hyped it up so much and i didn't think it was that cool at all.