Blow

Discussion in 'Movies' started by mcdonald, Dec 12, 2008.

1. ok im like really really stoned and i just watch the movie blow and you know how the moral of it was like not to do drugs ,and shit like how he did and is now crazy
    well i cant figure out if like i should follow it and stop doing drugs i just cant figure it out

oh and the movie was awesome

2. shut up and smoke another bowl. ;)

3. Don't do coke. GREAT movie though. Possibly my favorite of all time.

4. yeah, yeah haha your righttttttt

5. ya the point was stick with weed, don't do coke (and don't sell it)

yes its a very great movie

6. i dont think he went crazy from the drugs, it was from being backstabbed by everyone who was close to him. i mean if you payed attention, literally everyone close to him backstabs him at one point except for his father.

7. yeah i think it's more about how there are ups and downs in life. one minute he's got a whole apartment for his money, the next his connect and his buddy cut him out of the game. it's life, we all experience it, he just had a little more exciting shit in his life haha. my favorite movie of all time by far.

8. Word my favorite movie!

9. I agree

This is a great movie! It really makes my heart rate speed up hehe. But got off the crazy train

10. true. I feel bad that everyone fucked him over, but thats life.

yea it does teach a good lesson, not to trust anyone.

11. to answer your question, the best way to live lif is having fun in moderation. no one will ever make as much money as him selling drugs ever again. at the end of the movie alot of people probly think, "I wanna be like that guy," or something. impossible at this point in history.

well, what I was going to say when I clicked here was......Penelope Cruz! AYYYEEEEE!!!!!!

12. he only made like i think 46 or 60 million, there cuban drug lords that make twice that and dont for get the mafia , but i think the biggest drug lord ever was frank locus he was making up to a million dollars a day seriously thats a shit load of money

13. this was a fucking awsome movie, one of my favorites. realy sucks what happened to him :(. i love when he explains to the judge about how he doesnt seem like he did anything wrong :p.

- fuck me running!

14. that was so funny

15. All I thought during that was I should move to cali and import massive amounts of weed :D

too bad I cant.

16. BUMP!

watched this movie again two nights ago, what a fucking awesome movie. best part:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6xo7zhg10s]YouTube - Blow (movie) 2001 - Blinded by The Light - Manfred Mann's Earth Band[/ame]

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

this dude went from nothing, to selling weed and going big, to coke smuggling and going bigger, to doing business with Pablo fuckin Escobar, to losing it all in the end. and all he wanted in the end was to live the rest of his life out in Cali with his daughter. terrible.

Shit, I think I'm gonna watch this movie again tonight.

17. classic johnny depp...Fear & Loathing is my favorite depp movie