blow up doll

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by isparkmygreens, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Anyone ever use one? I may get one...

2. i never have...i didnt know people actually used them, i thought they were just gag gifts...

i however, would love one of those crazy expensive real girls dolls or whatever they're called...they're nuts

3. How bout you just get a pocket pussy from your local sex shop? It's a little less conspicuous, probably more realistic feeling, and probably the same price!!
    :)

4. [​IMG]

my mom has an antonio banderas life size blow up doll

just kidding

5. blow up dolls are fun to throw around the room

6. experiences :rolleyes:

7. Helium...it will be like your own parade. Kinda.

I thought they where just for jokes also.

8. ha.

haha.

hahahahhahaha.

9. hell yea dude, those things look like they'd be fuckin awesome to fuck

10. at least ya wouldnt have to listen to em. jk ladies

11. get a fleshlight or whatever its called, its supposed to be the most realistic feeling sextoy

hahahahaaha

12. Why settle for a blow up doll when you can have a "Real Doll"?

www.realdoll.com

I watched a documentary on Google Video about those :/ Interesting stuff though!

13. Hahahahahhah!

14. Ever wonder if they "Test" them at the factory?

15. The tiniest prick will pop 'em.

:D

16. on the back of thier necks,,,, it says,,, '' inflate to 12 p.s.i.'' heheheh:cool:

17. lmao.

Mario Andrettie sys check your air pressure

18. Those realdolls look so real in the body! The face looks fake, but looking at them when they're not looking at the camera or whatever, they look real, it's creepy!

19. this is indicablue - when i was driving to Niagara Falls we saw some dude with a pickup truck with a blowup doll in the backseat. We waved and laughed and the guys waved back.

PS - Apparently my exboyfriend has 3 fleshlights .... he says they are the best but cleaning it would suck. Dishwasher safe?

20. real doll > women.

jaykay!!!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!!1111!!!1!1!