Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blow smoke out the window or into air vent?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by spartane, Mar 28, 2013.

1. bathroom smoking
    Out the window or into the thing that sucks in smoke?

2. I would go for the fan with a hot shower going maybe.

3. Out the window if the outside air is NOT blowing inside the house.. Or jump out the window. Or just step outside.:smoking:

4. Out the window if it's not windy, if it's just a ceiling fan near the roof it should be safe. I don't know about a vent though, it could spread though the vents and bring the smell into other rooms.

5. Out the window. I'd feel safer knowing that the smoke is 100% getting out of the house as opposed to an air vent where the smoke will linger for a short period of time. If it was me I would open the window all the way and let the fresh air into the bathroom...even if it was windy

6. yeah if you blow smoke in your air ducts

you're gonna have a bad time

7. Bathroom vents have a seperate duct they aren't connected to the rest of the house.

8. What makes you think blowing smoke into vents that flow throughout the entire house will help it not smell?

9. Blow it in the air vents definitely..

10. Line the door with your towel, cut on the shower, and out the window.

11. BATHROOMS HAVE SEPERATE VENTS. This is obvious if you think about it.

12. window, the air vent will start to collect your smoke residue, and will stink.