blow or no

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MariJane402, May 10, 2011.

1. If I smoked you out and immediately afterwards you asked to give me head I would find that very slutty and probably drop you off lol. Sorry but it's the truth.

2. I am extremely jealous of that guy.

3. after we were making out and groping and stuff that would be slutty?
    well, golly.

4. If a babe asked me if she could give me head I think my brain would melt down.

5. Probably not, but it would just seem odd to me that a chick asked right after I smoked her up. I prefer chicks to just start headin down south.

6. Sounds like he's never been sucked off before and he was just kind of awkward about it

7. Brb, fapping.

8. Did you go all the way? ;)

9. nope, no.

10. People who think it's slutty - You are dumb and probably haven't had much sex.
    People who think you should take a different approach - You are also dumb and are probably a virgin.
    People who think you should do what you just did all the time - Own3rz of the world.
    Obviously he got a little hazy because either....
    A: He was high as hell and couldn't think straight.
    B: He has little to no manhood left.
    Either way, he tried to troll you... and it worked...
    He should've worked your brains right out of your head OP.

11. op i think you shouldve went down on him regardless. its the least you could do

12. Jw...why are people giving advice again when its been over a month since this was posted lol? Nothing to do with you OP, I'm just curious.

13. -__- she said she did it because it's FUN, not because she got smoked out :rolleyes:
    What the shit is "lady like", is it how woman are supposed to act to please men :smoke:
    I'm sure she's an adult she knows what she's doing...

14. Topic never died, nag less.
    Amen to that.

15. Hey troll, your sig is illegal :O
    You can't have a graphic and a sig :/ Just giving you a heads up heh

16. #116 GHTEndo, Jun 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2011
    Bitch, now I gotta resize it ;(
    *EDIT* Done did it.

17. Haha, oh well :(
    Same happend to me ha

18. I was gonna say, "Fuck it I'm a troll?" but what's the point in trolling if I get in trouble for my signature and I can't come back and troll some more...? :(

19. Wait you didn't change it haha, you can't have a graphic sig and a quote. It has to be one or the other

20. Pfffffft says what?