blow or no

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MariJane402, May 10, 2011.

1. People in Omaha are crazy, I don't understand why you have all these problems with guys out there. I saw your pic and your a really cute girl. I need to move out west and see if I can find a girl like you lol.

If we hadn't even kissed or anything I could see having a brain fart over it because seriously, it usually takes more than that get get head. Especially from a girl that doesn't look like a troll. Since you guys were making out, i dunno what to tell you. Poor dude needs to get his shit together...

2. well was it good? :p

3. good what?
    we madeout, that was good.

and then i gave (what i would call) incredible head.
    i had fun doing it, so yea it was good?

4. Not everyone is as confident as you. I garuntee you'd be stunned for a few seconds after being asked a question like that after a big blunt and someone you've just met.

5. sigh.
    ill never get used to it, i'll just have to live with it.

6. honestly, id love it, but maybe he kinda needs that chase to be attracted to a girl, so you totally threw him off. Some dudes are like this.

7. Nothing sexier than a girl uttering those 5 magic words "I wanna suck your dick".

8. #48 kelbell, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2011
    Yeah you weren't smooth at all. Should have batted your eyelashes and given him "the look." You guys know what look I'm talking about. It's a lot more exciting.

9. you have all helped me learn that you all love head, but all love different approaches.

ill bat my lashes heard next time hah. lashbang man, hopefully it'll get him every time

10. Batting eye lashes doesn't mean pull your crank out. It just means something is going down sexually.

Tell him to pull it out before you go looking for a trouser snake

11. i did.
    i said, do you want head?
    he answered and i said, unzip already then :D

12. Sometimes I get thrown off. Like hmmm, what is she going to make me do later becuz she's blowing me.

13. i guess i can see that.
    but he DID smoke me out, so technically i could return with some favor.

what have girls "made you do later"? haha

14. Put her a/c unit in. Lift heavy things. Going places I don't want to go.

15. MaryJane, sometimes you gotta give the guy some hint that it's coming.

Some time for it to sink in.

When you asked him,

"Do you want a bj?"

he was probably thinking,

"This cannot be real. I must wake up."

Poor fella... he must've been pretty shocked.

16. She was shocked when it shot down her throat.

17. Not everyone is as confident as you. I garuntee you'd be stunned for a few seconds after being asked a question like that after a big blunt and someone you've just met.

Ugh, I typed this up 2 days ago and forgot to post it ;_;

18. this is what i do to my boyfriend, dont know if it works for hookups. but i give him "the look" lean in really close and kind of whisper in his ear," stand up so i can suck your dick" (if sitting lol) if not well same thing but "baby, i really wana give you hear right now" and i kind of play with the edge of his pants and smirk at him..unbutton and proceed. these have never failed at making his jaw drop. (he says its because im so sweet and "innocent" seeming lol...its been months and he still thinks this lol) but i think this would rev any guys engine:D:D

19. Yep shes got this down pat.

20. Maybe the reason for the pause was he was thinking to himself,

"Blow me? You hardly know me!"