Blotter under the microscope

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by fvaambush, Sep 17, 2008.

1. #1 fvaambush, Sep 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2008
    edit: scroll down, I took some pics ...

Ok so I've always read that theres no way to determine the real potency of a tab of acid... well I asked my friends dad this was true, and he told me the only way to really measure the potency of LSD was to either take it or look at it under a microscope and count the tiny microdots that are on the tab

He was right.

I happen to have a microscope sitting around the house so I tried it out (not expecting it to work)

it was actually really cool to look at, you could see each individual little microdot (I didnt even bother attempting to count all of them). anyway I was just wondering if anyone else has ever done this...

I would post a pic if I knew how to take a pic through a microscope... so if anyone knows how tell me and I'll definetely take a pic

2. I'm calling bullshit....I do not believe you can see the lsd on a piece of blotter paper.
    I'm 99.9% positive you cannot see lsd.

and the fact that you call the supposed viewed bits of lsd "microdots" leads me to believe you don't know what you're talking about even more because microdots are the pill form of lsd.

Point your camera into the eye piece of the microscope (with the microscope focused on a good spot) and take the pic.

sorry if I'm rude I just don't think this is possible.

3. <<< would like to see this pic.....

4. #5 fvaambush, Sep 18, 2008

Nah its straight, I see where your coming from...

My terminology comes directly from what I've been told... and I dont exactly doubt that what hes saying is true, he's done plenty of acid in his lifetime.

I think the "microdots" he was refering to where the little black "smudges" that were on the blotter I looked at. They were really small dots, but they weren't perfectly rounded dots they were like very small smudges almost...

Anyway, I just assumed that this was the LSD, I definetely could be wrong.

I'm going to try taking a pic... I'll be back.

5. #6 fvaambush, Sep 18, 2008
    OK so I took some pictures but I'm going to have to apologize in advance for the shitty camera phone pic... I had my other digital camera but for some reason its not turning on :mad:

But I did take a lot of extra pics just in case your concerned with the legitimacy of them... in one of the pictures you can even see this thread in the backround ;)

I'm sending them from my phone to my computer now, so give me a minute..

edit:

Close up of a small section of the blotter tab. The tab itself appears pink at first, but has many small circles accompanied by very small black smudges or "microdots"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Same lense, increased light

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Same view with a slightly larger lense... can almost see the entire blotter

[​IMG]

blotter under microscope

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And finally the blotter between two slides

[​IMG]

6. Can you see those black dots at all with the naked eye?

7. The pictures actually turned out better than I expected them too :p

8. Nope, I thought the entire blotter was straight pink until I looked at it under the microscope...

9. thats really fucking cool.

plus rep for actually pulling out a micro and checking that shit out

10. Hmm.

Pretty cool pics, man.

I don't think that taking lots of lsd grants anyone knowledge really, but maybe he is legit.

I'd like to see a white blotter under the microscope. I still feel like those black dots are part of the ink on the blotter or something...maybe not. But LSD is usually clear...so the idea still makes no sense to me.

either way it is intriguing.

11. Damn that's just fucking neat. haha

12. #13 fvaambush, Sep 18, 2008

Maybe the clear circles in the middle of the pink is the actual lsd and the smudges are something else?

I dont know, all that was said to me was that you can count the "microdots" on the tab to find out its potency...

This dude was also one of the Grateful Deads (and countless other bands) main acid dealers. He's told me so many stories of tripping for 2 months straight while on the Grateful dead tour. Shit, his son (my friend) was born on a grateful dead tour, I always that thought that was pretty fucking awesome haha

edit: not saying hes smarter because hes taken a lot of acid... I just figured he would know what he was talking about

13. haha no problem :eek:

14. Is his name Owsley Stanley...lol

15. Yea I think it's the ink that created that as printing ink is nothing but small dots.

Blotter paper was just dipped in liquid LSD from what I know.

Liquid is indeed clear. We used to move a little bit of liquid and geltabs/windowpanes and it was always clear.

16. nice micrscope

17. No... but I'll ask him if he knows who that guy is. Grateful Dead had plenty of acid dealers but he was one of their main connects for extremely good acid. He just traveled with him and brought like 10-20 sheets to sell and drop. One tab of the acid they were dealing to them was equal to 4 tabs of regular acid.

I would definetely say he has taken the most drugs out of anyone I know. We usually just chill and hit the bong with him and he always has the most badass stories

18. Oh for real...? Would they really have ink on a tab of acid..? I would think that would be really bad...

19. Ok so I showed my friends dad the picture of the blotter and right away he was like "yep thats real acid alright"

We dropped it last weekend... but the acid was really shitty and I didnt trip!! :mad:

Anyway, he says the black dots are the actual paper... and that the yellow circles are the actual microdots of acid. I got the two mixed up.