Bloom Nutrients

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by HolySmokez, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Hey guys! First timer here, ive made a few posts and you guys have been a real help well now I need more help lol. Our girls are in week 3 of flower and we havent given them any liquid nutes, however they are in Fox Farms nute rich soil. But the buds are small and definitely neeed a bost so what are the best options for liquid nutes? Dont know anything about the brands. Thanks for any input!

2. Nectar for the gods teams up well with fox farms soil mixes and is organic so hard to burn with.

Nectar for the Gods Products | Oregon's Only

Medusa's Magic is a good base and add at least Herculean Harvest or another P&K rich product to that for a balanced plant diet. You don't have to run the whole line.

3. I use fox farms ocean forest mixed with happy frog and also roots organic original so 3 soils
    Now i veg with maxigro powder
    And bloom with koolbloom liquid
    And ripen with koolbloom powder
    Maxigro has its own bloom called maxibloom but i prefer koolbloom for actual bloom nutes . All general hydroponics brand
    All preference. .

A couple pics to show wha my preference gets me .[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

4. You can grow great bud with any of the cannabis marketed nutrient regiments. Which one is more about personal preference. All the major companies make a simple two or three part, which is what I would recommend for beginners.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks for the info guys. My local supply store carries the Nectar of the Gods line so I think I am going to try that out.

6. {creative}&hvpos={adposition}&hvnetw=o&hvrand={random}&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl={devicemodel}&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4583451662905448&psc=1

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I ended up going with canna bio flores and bio boost. Seeing great results so far