Bloom nutes

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by sosogrow, May 19, 2023.

1. IMG_20230519_084418533.jpg IMG_20230516_093251856.jpg IMG_20230519_084354945.jpg Be very careful people I fed with tiger bloom at 1000 ppm and my plants hate me now

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Tiger Bloom is crazy concentrated. I used it on a couple of cycles and it was just a pain in the ass to get the dosage correct. looks like you are getting close so they should be able to push thru to the end.

3. Yeah if we're a few weeks earlier I would be screwed I flushed them all and they are okay got a reading of 2200 ppm runoff and ph 5.9 first flush now they are stable

4. I've never had any luck with bloom nutrient blends. I always get problems. I'd go from beautiful plants in veg to week 5 of flower looking like shit.

I run grow nutrients full time now.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I don't add any bloom nutrients to my plants unless I'm growing in coco then it's bloom from start to finish. But other than that I use master blend 3 parts from start to finish and always get nice bud's.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hmmm using hydro Ive ran heavy veg nutes during flower transition to deal with the growth spurt

, then soon as the pistils come I amend with a bud booster to help start kick flower production and by 1st 2nd week of flower scale back and transition to a flower blend of nutes.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I should have known better it happened a couple years ago same thing but worse

8. measure the soil Pm first IMO then subtract of the total

9. The bagseed from the dispensary is the small plant unaffected by the nutes and smelling awesome probably be only an ounce but killer shit

10. They have 2 or 3 weeks left I am thinking water only till chop or what should I do?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. IMG_20230516_093150645.jpg IMG_20230519_084409381.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. Definitely had issues trying to use tiger bloom. After many grows with the FF trio I switched to the Roots Organics line and I've never had healthier plants.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. #13 leodicapario, May 20, 2023
    Last edited: May 20, 2023
    maybe im missing something but that looks like window to harvest has begun.. have you scoped the trichomes out yet? according to the first pic..

14. yes

15. still clear with some cloudy its only day 40 of flower but i am smoking some as i type this and the buzz is there

16. water only is good, maybe a pint of tepid water with 2 tablespoons of brown sugar or honey or molasses,
    to enhance the terps if brave it supplies fructose, a needed plant sugar

17. I will do molasses

• Like Like x 1
  18. 40 days from flip?? If that is from the day you flipped you are really only at about day 30 of actual flowering. Those don't look anywhere near done IMO.

19. That's why I start counting flowering when the hairs actually start in the tops.
    Others don't but that's just me only been growing for 45 years.