Bloom Journal.. two weeks into 12/12

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by BadKittySmiles, Jul 8, 2010.

1. We work hard here to make this a peaceful place. The mods are all good people, even though I have ha dmy moments here, we still overcome this and keep everything civil.

I have worked along with the super's, mod's, and admin to try to make it more grow oriented. We have made great improvements on the grow sections over the last few months, and it shows when we begin to see more growers like yourself. There is, what I like to call, a modest arrogance here among the growers. We do have our handful that are full of themselves, but overall we have a great grow community.

The only place I notice alot of shit talking is in the pick-up threads. Everyone wants to feel like they have the best connections and best prices. I only go there when I'm bored though.

I'm very happy you like our community, and understand totally your feelings after dealing with other forums. I've been a member of several, the only ones I truly enjoyed were shut down, the other I was either banned or just left for pretty much the same reasons you did.

I'm very impressed with your growing, and the fact you do some hobby breeding is a huge plus with me. I look forward to your journals and hopefully we will see a few of your breeding projects come to life as well. It is always a joy to me to see some-one grow their own creation, or an old land race.

Great thread, and it is good to see a genuinely great grower join our community.

2. #62 Greenrocket, Jul 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2010
    The hash looks good.

Great thread.

3. Hell yeah Less...

And... I KNOW someone wants to laugh at the Walrus Wang reference... Ill give it some time to work in lmfao

4. lol don't worry Diamond, I did get a big laugh out of the walrus wang :)

I've already been lightly chastised by a moderator here lessismore, for telling someone not to do mushrooms with gaping holes in their jaw for health/sanitary reasons, and for having both an image.... AND text in my signature. I know, I'm badass, I just can't seem to help myself ;)

But I more than understand the reasoning, of course. Drug talk is never allowed on canna forums because it tends to make us look 'bad', and can get a site in trouble with the law when they would otherwise look the other way.

Anyway I'll probably post some updated photos of the room later today, so I'll be back soon-ish :)

5. I almost fried my keyboard from spitting out my cranberry juice. That is seriously the most productive plant I've ever seen. Amazing.

Heh, yeah I got the same thing for having one link to my grow my sig. Darn it.....

6. #66 Greenrocket, Jul 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2010

There is, what I like to call, a modest arrogance here among the growers. We do have our handful that are full of themselves, but overall we have a great grow community.

The only place I notice alot of shit talking is in the pick-up threads. Everyone wants to feel like they have the best connections and best prices. I only go there when I'm bored though.

I'm very happy you like our community, and understand totally your feelings after dealing with other forums.

There is, what I like to call, a modest arrogance here among the growers. We do have our handful that are full of themselves, but overall we have a great grow community.

Dont let all that stress get to you lessmore/ak infinity ! Its good to see you have a firm grip on keeping it real and professional.

7. Agreed!! You've put a lot of love into your hobby.......It shows and it's a great addition to GC.

chunk

8. Just a quick update since it's been 9 or 10 days :)

Four weeks of 12/12, first two pics are a couple small sample nugs... to be honest, I've been nearly out of smoke for a few weeks! I needed a break. I can stop hoarding my remaining stash again pretty soon, lol, it goes quick here. Plenty of hash around, and butter to be made from about five left over trash bags of frosty leaf material, but I miss my good buds :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

9. 9 day side-by-side.. two weeks to go until harvest, they looked neater and tidier nine days ago, but they've bulked up considerably :)

That's all for now, the smoke of the night is freshly pressed POG hash... a quick pre-press shot, smells amazing for the condition I've been keeping it in (a bunch of black trash backs in a spare room, lol) but boy it does the trick!

Attached Files:

10. Nice side by side. can't wait for my plants to start putting on buds,

11. How far along are your plants Smurfy? That's always the exciting bit, just when the plants begin to bud up nicely :)

In the photos above, I used my hand as a size comparison for some of the bigger buds. One of them is probably a bit longer than the big bud on the last page, not sure if it will fatten up as much but we'll see I suppose.

I haven't measured it yet, but looking at the pic just now I'd say that single bud itself is probably 15-18 inches long.

Not bad for 4 weeks of bloom, and where it's probably the least 'done' out of all of them, it's got more time left than the rest to fatten up even more :)

12. Looking Dank man! Nice frosty buds, big and fat...Can't wait to see em after the haircut! :D:wave:

13. [​IMG]

Lol, thats awesome!:hello:

14. This is one hell of a thread. mad props good sir :)

15. Amazing man... You're definitely a pro :hello:

16. Always checkin in to see more full frontal of that nasty grow room. I don't get down with, or understand hash but I'll be there shortly to help you sample some more nugs!! ;) Stay up man, we all love your op!

17. Nice plants. Well grown from the looks of it :)

18. awesome plants and the keif looks amazing deff gunna follow this one