Bloom cannabis nutes?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by veryrarefiji, Apr 4, 2016.

1. So I was looking in the garage and found this. Is this a good ratio for flowering? Or does it have too much phosphorus?
    image.jpeg

2. any advice is appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. 12-55-6 damn. 55 seems a little high. You may want to dilute that a lot

4. Damn that is high I would start out with a teaspoon and work my way up to a tablespoon

Sent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. It's got excellent reviews on amazon and it's similar to the foxfarm line of solubles with high phosphorous. FF cha-ching is 9-50-10 but 8oz is like $35.

Apparently it's discontinued by the manufacturer, might be worth a few minutes of your time to find out why.

As others have said, take it easy if you decide to use it. Start with a very light dose, maybe half a tsp per gal.

6. If it was 2.25-12-2.5 would you think differently?

I started with Fox farms dirty dozen which included the powdered soluables like cha ching. I was unaware they discontinued it. I really didn't see much difference from it. Maybe it just wasnt popular. Before I stopped with bottled nutes I was just using the trio. Open sesame, the flushing agent, kangaroots all that just seemed to be an unnecessary expense with not enough benifit if any at all to justify . Plus just more stuff to deal with and figure out.

7. I am nowhere near flower now lol. But I'd rather prepare my materials in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app