bloom booster?

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by GOODKIND, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Looking for some advise on what brands of bloom booster are being used and what results your getting? I am using GH flora series as my base nutrients any recommendations?

2. Good Kind: I think that depends a lot on what nutes you're using. When I used other brands I found that Monster Bloom was a good supplement but as long as I've used Technaflora's, "Recipe for Succes," I haven't had to add anything. You might want to look into their system; it's complete and easy to use so long as you have a set of measuring spoons, good water and a pH testing and correction kit. I hope that helps. Hank

3. Thanks for the input!

4. Xnutrients is very affordable working well for my current grow down there, but i wont be using any booster till mid flower

check the feed schedule on the site

5. Big bud seems to work well for trich production

6. I use the GH flora series as well, if you combine it with Advanced Bud Blood in week one, Grotech Vita max Plus throughout the grow, and Advanced Kushie Kush in Flowering you will be amazed at the increase in bud sites (bud blood) trichome production (KK and VMP) and overall bud density and increased flavor (KK). I grow OG Kush, Juicy Fruit, and Bubba Kush, and even though its not a kush, juicy fruit still gets quite a kick from the Kushie Kush

7. I started adding my bloom booster yesterday, ill let you know if there is a noticeable difference next Friday

8. 4 days in & starting to forming trichs, buds are starting to fill out a little.