Bloom Booster????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Tenhigh, Aug 1, 2006.

1. Anyone use a bloom booster? which one should i use for soil grow? when do i use it and how much and often???? Thanks....

2. i use miracle grow rose bush formula bloom booster 15-30-15 and also some bone meal. i use the MG every other time i water. works good although some people bash MG.

3. I use Peters Super Blossom Booster it has a N-P-K of 10-50-10. since i started using it my buds have gotten fat as shit.

DONT use Merical grow anything even if it dosnt burn your plant you could be doing alot better them for the same price.

4. people say miracle grow should not be used, like in the last post. this guy prolly used MG at one point and burned his plants, or his plants got sick and he didn't take the time to figure out the problem, just blamed it on the ferts. i know about 15 growers (myself included, and none of them are members of this forum) who use MG with great results. the trick is to start out with a light concentration of it, roughly half of what it says to give them on the box. over a period of a month slowly raise the concentration of it until your giving them almost twice (or maybe more) the amount of solution. weed will take as much ferts (chemical or organic) as you give them as long as it's introduced slowly. the stuff the last guy that posted on this thread used is the SAME EXACT THING as miracle grow, just different brand. same nutes. so to make a long story short
    1) MG can work wonders if used properly
    2) any fert/nute can burn (even organic)
    3) this is just my opinion/.02 worth. to each his own.

5. Schults Bloom Booster Plus 15-58-20.

MG does not work as well, maybe for veggies it does but not for MJ, what i like about the schultz is the N factor, just a tad above the rest giving that little extra needed N for when the Buds start to suck the life out of leafs.

Water with it one time a week, 1 measuring spoon (included) per gallon of water.

6. ha i use that one REALLY high in the p!! i love it im going to give my plants another dosage of it today i think they may be in need

7. MG is just the brand, your still primarily paying attention to the NPK. I can understand the complaints with the MG Soil (chemical compound equation), but I have never had a problem with MG nutrients since its just feed and not enhanced.

8. (quote)
    MG is just the brand, your still primarily paying attention to the NPK. I can understand the complaints with the MG Soil (chemical compound equation), but I have never had a problem with MG nutrients since its just feed and not enhanced.

amen to that. MG has a bad rep, mainly because people use it and then have problems (problems most likely originating from somewhere else) and then up and blame the MG without troubleshooting. nutes are nutes.

9. No, its their time release crap..... that aint so Timely like they think.

10. yea, i meant the fert, not the time released soil.