Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bloody Hypocrites

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mutant Monkey, Jul 7, 2004.

1. Hypocrites really piss me off:
    Example

Sting (a mega rich Brit pop star) keeps telling us that we should all be more enviromentaly aware.
    Then the SoB advertises Jaguar cars, really enviromentaly friendly ? cars.

Does anyone else feel the same way about a public figure.
    Like all the politicians who admit they smoked cannabis at Uni but say they never inhaled. Bullshit !!!!!

2. hahaha all public figures now adayz r all like that , thay say one thing and do the exact opposite, sometimes it really sickens me but i try to not think about it.

3. hey man everybody needs to get around hes rich of course hes gonna drive a bad ass car lol but yeah that second part pisses me off 2, would you tell people to be enviromentally aware cuz if you would then technicaly your a hipocrit to hey we all are in some way man thats just human nature cant help it its just part of us like i said everybody is a hipocrit in some way me Im a hipocrit when it comes to smoking weed cuz i used to be totally anti pot and all that bullshit now i love the shit my sister is a hipocrit cuz she said she would never smoke and used to nag at my parents about smoking and now she smokes ciggs

4. I just read today that Bush has been quoted saying something about leting the states decide marijuana's legality for themselves. Like that's what he let happen... Just look at all the medicinal marijuana farm raids etc.