Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bloody Asshole

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iLikeOreos69, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Ever since i started smoking my poop is now always diarrhea and when I wipe it's a unusually light, light brown with some red. fucking blood. Oh I also poop like 4 times a day instead of 1-2 a day. Help? :smoking:

2. IBS or some other intestinal issue. I doubt it's fron smoking.

Is there pain or burning? You could just have a
    laceration near your anus.

3. first things first

stop smoking your poop dude, thats a problem in itself

second, go to a doctor. bloody poop is usually attributed to a crappy diet and your not getting enough iron, or it could be stomach ulcers. in worst case scenario bloody poop can also mean colon cancer

4. If it's bright red, like fresh blood, it's usually not a big issue. The brighter it is, the lower in your intestinal tract it is and the less likely it is to be serious.

Now, if it's old blood, like brownish that could be ulcers and a more serious issue.

5. Lol everyone read this as smoking my poop.

But seriously, what is your diet like?

If your username is any indication, STAHP!

Eat vegetables, quick!

6. I'm sorry. But LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Pretty sure it isn't the smoking that caused the red shit. Bloody shit has many causes but I'm almost positive 1 of them is not smokign weed

7. #7 Subliminal Jazz, Mar 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2013

yup, if its bright red. theres a 90% chance its just colon tearing and its nothin to worry about.

however, if the shits black and goopy looking with spots of dark blood. see a doc ASAP. it means theres a problem higher up in your intestinal tract that's causing blood to mix in with your movements.

EDIT: also, it should be a no brainer that smoking doesn't affect your shits in any way. like seriously? you think smoking has to do with whats going on in your stomach? lol

8. When I read the title I thought OP would be a british person ranting about a bad dealer or something.

9. I guess you didn't know there are cannabinoids receptors in your intestinal tract.

10. I've seen blood on my shit wipe a few times.. never really thought much of it.

Get your self some of this.
    Should clean'er right up!

[​IMG]

11. Eating beets makes you poop red-violet. Its cool.

12. nope, i didn't know that.

even if there is, i still don't see how one can think weed is the cause of bloody poop? it has zero properties in it that would cause that. thought that was pretty common knowledge in the stoner community considering you don't see people posting about getting bloody poops all the time lol.

13. No, I doubt weed is causing blood to appear in the OPs stool.

14. That's what I was hoping :smoking:

OP, maybe invest in some Chipotlaway?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlIHDauX3ao[/ame]

15. weed has nothing to do with it. stop snacking on glass

16. Your not supposed to eat the glass?
    My, I've been doing it wrong all along.

17. All joking aside keep an eye on it. I have a hemorrhoid and it sucks. Bleed pretty much any time I take a shit. I got mine from severe constipation and putting to much pressure on myself. Also, if you tear your colon, you definitely need to watch that out. My friend had this happen 2 weeks ago, and he was hospitalized for over 2 weeks with diverticulitis. He had to have several blood transfusion, and was put under a medicinal coma for well over a week. He just got home, and is still having issues. If you start getting nauseous, or a fever, I would immediately head to the er before it gets to bad. It can kill you.

18. Its not the weed, go to the doctor man. Why ask us to try and diagnose you?

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsVgi8hoFFc]Scrubs - Everything Comes Down To Poo[/ame]

20. You didn't know? Everyone who smokes weed gets it. You'll get used to it then soon enjoy it :)