Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bloodwork for new doctor

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by idivide, Nov 24, 2011.

1. I'm switching to a new doctor and getting blood taken on Saturday. Will they see the thc in my system or am I in the clear?

2. I visited my physician a couple of weeks ago and he drew blood. Considering that I had smoked the night before and my results came back 100% fine, I'd say you're all good

3. Yea i was worried whether or not it would affect the insurance. Since I'm 18 and still in school I also wouldn't want them to tell my parents who also go to the same doctor

4. If you're 18, you are legally an adult, and they can't divulge anything, not to your parents, nor to the police, unless they have a warrant.

Doctor/Patient confidentiality.

5. Sweeeeeetttttttttt

6. Alright thanks guys. Haven't toked in like 3 weeks and was contemplating doing it on thanksgiving with a few pals and wasn't sure if I should. But now I know.