Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bloodshot eyes..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The dOt, Aug 6, 2009.

1. so my eyes have been bloodshot for about 2 days now straight. haha i dont know what to do or what is wrong. i havent smoked since last night and there still bloodshot like im stoned outa my mind. anyone else have this problem?

2. never happened to me, but just go and get visine

3. well i have rhotos and they usually work. maybe im just to used them by now? shud i just switch up the kinds you think.

4. use some artifical tears

5. ive tried. think i shud just let it wait out until they hopefully are gone.

6. My eyes are usually bloodshot too 24/7. Though its from not getting like any sleep. Also the ocean and pools don't help. Get a good nights sleep and they should go away. If not whats the problem? are they so bloodshot people would suspect your high or something?

7. haha yeah like my parents were like why are your eyes so red. and i didnt even kno wat to say cuz i have no idea why they still would be.

i have allergies but they arent around during this time of the year. but thats what it looks like but they arent puffy or anything. just straight bloodshot.

8. That happens to me when i smoke and fall asleep
    i wake up with red eyes

9. do you have contacts?

10. My eyes never get bloodshot anymore

11. [​IMG] > all eye drops

12. na no contacts. still havent gotten better yet.........kinda odd

13. Umm... obviously you have an underlying problem that is preventing your vasoconstrictor (Rhoto's) from working. No eye drop on the market is going to fix that. See a doctor.

14. They will... its just a matter of time. THC dilates the blood vessels.. you can't become immune to that.

15. how are you gonna tell me? your some doctor? haha please.. I been smokin for years my eyes usto always get bloodshot but the last few months they havnt got blood shot at all... and i increased the ammount i smoke by twice as much.

16. You really seem to have a problem with facts don't you?

17. Your story is myth, only fact to people whos tolerence isnt high.

18. idk about you to but i smoke almost everyday and i ONLY ONCE got bloodshot eyes and that was the first time i ripped a bong and my overall 3rd time smoking so idk i just dont get red eyes

19. THC is a vasodilator... for everyone. No physiological exceptions are made. Like I said before it is a matter of time before you experience this effect again. Clearly you have not been smoking long enough to understand this.

20. i have been smokin for a good 6 years now.. I havnt gotten blood shot eyes in a LOOOOOONG time and nah i doubt i will again unless i quit for a month, but thats not happening so let me break the truth to you again.. YOUR WRONG :wave: