Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blood

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by hiimhi, Mar 23, 2011.

1. #1 hiimhi, Mar 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2011
    I smoked a bowl earlier, and after a bit went for a nap.
    I woke up with a blood taste in my mouth, spit in the sink and there wasn't blood..
    But I pressed my tongue on the top of my mouth and pulled in a suction kind of way, if you can picture that...
    and I spit in the sink a few times after doing that each time and some blood came up 5 or 6 times..
    I no longer have blood taste in my mouth and blood doesn't come up anymore, but this really worries me, what the fuck?

2. Once, could be just some minor injury to the salivary glands. If it happens again, talk to a doc!

Granny :wave:

3. OMG dude! go to the vet now! That is the beginning stages of dog aids. Your'e fucked.

4. I highly doubt it's anything to stress about. Do you brush your teeth good?

5. this is my guess..

6. mine too!

7. Brush ur teeth... Regularly