Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blood tests?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by XCV, May 11, 2011.

1. I plan on smoking some weed this weekend at my buddies house. Only problem is that I have a routine physical planned out like a week and half from then. My question is that will they be able to pick up the marijuana in my blood? They are testing for things like diabetes and if the vital organs are all right ect ect. Thanks for the help.

2. i had my physical and my blood drawn two days ago and i was high idk how other clinics would act but mine was hella chill and if they wanted to check your blood for thc they could but there only your doctor not probation

3. Ah, thanks for clearing it up.

4. They cant do anything even if they find THC its called doctor patient confidentiality, if the told ANYONE they would be fucked

5. If they are doing medical testing they usually check for the presence of drugs to rule out them as a possibility. But they really aren't going to do anything.

Btw, you have to be eighteen or older to have an account, and you just told everyone you are 16. Enjoy your account while you can cause its gonna be deleted.

6. Sorry about that, I'm on my brothers account.