Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blood tests.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by n00baphobia, Nov 25, 2010.

1. Last night I smoked for the first time again in 4 months. I completely forgot my mom was supposed to take me for a general blood test next week. I know it's not a drug test, but I'm still kinda freaking out that for some reason it will show that I have THC in my bloodstream. Am I fucked? Haha.

2. I think your main problem is posting on a website that is for adults 18 an older.

3. how can you tell the op is under 18?

4. Most 18yr olds adults don't have their mommys take em to their doc appointments.

5. I get monthly blood tests for medication I'm on and they have never said anything. They are testing for specific things related to health, not THC. Even if it did show up the doctors would not say anything unless you were specifically getting a drug test.. Don't worry man, keep on blazing :smoke:

6. ^ Agreed

I just had blood a test and all is good bud

7. even if it did show up, your doctor can't tell your mom right?

8. im 20 and live at home and dont drive, so i would be getting my mum to take me to the doctors if i needed to, get out of your own ass man.

9. I "believe" (please take this with a grain of salt, not sure where I remember this from) that over the age of 18, the doctor cannot tell your parents or anyone else the results of an appointment due to patient confidentiality

10. Yeah when I turned 18 I was still going to the same doctor that my whole family goes to so if i still wanted the doctor to share my info then I had to sign this paper that said she could

11. Haha thanks, I was freaking this whole time. But I guess it makes sense that it won't show up unless they're looking for it specifically. How long does it stay in the bloodstream anyways?

12. #12 IndyAir, Nov 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2010
    Depends on how often you smoke. How strong it is. Your metabolism. Lots of factors take part in the equation. But max is usually around 2 weeks

13. Actually it doesn't stay in your blood stream for very long at all. Few hours.

14. They dont care, they only test for what they are told to test for.
    You are 100% fine. I've gotten a blood test the day after smoking, no one mentioned anything. Its a general blood test, they arent testing for drugs...
    Even if they DID test for drugs for some odd reason, they arent gonna tell your mother- docter patient confidentiality.

15. Depends on how often you smoke:

Erowid Drug Testing Vaults : The Basics