Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blood tests

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Simma, Feb 16, 2010.

1. I just got back from the doctor, they took blood to test for genetic things, and I was wondering if they test for weed or any other drugs? They also made me pee in a cup |:

2. if they did, it's not like they can tell anyone.
    doctor/patient confidentality and all that.

and i've never met a doctor that would honestly get worried about pot being in your system unless they were about to put you under.
    then that just affects the dose.

a few blood test questions today, isn't there?

3. I've gone to the doctors and they never report on my weed consumption. Besides there's the whole doctor/patient confidentiality thing so they will never report you anyways.

I doubt they care seeing as how they are doing it for your health.

4. you went to get tested for HIV dont lie man

5. Doctors have a certain confedentiality thing they have to obey. Usually genetics screening tests don't check for drugs anyway.. Even if they did pick it up in your system, you won't get in trouble or anything.

EDIT: Wow, fuck. Im late. Forgot to press post and now I've just repeated people.. Sorry, high.

6. Thanks everyone ^^