Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blood Test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sezar!, May 10, 2009.

1. Alright so i have a doctor prescribed blood test to test bodily functions (liver, kidney, etc.) and i'm wondering if anybody knows if the lab will do a drug test with it also. I wanna think that they won't, but i'm not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated

2. I doubt they will, since they would just need more blood to test for drugs in your system. You never know though man, when is the test?

3. I also doubt they will. If the reason you went in the first place has nothing to do with drugs then they're not going to waste the time and money needed to do it. Even if they do, they can't tell anyone about what's going on with you (unless it's a court ordered test).

You're safe.

4. This.

5. The test is in 2 1/2 weeks. Thanks man, I'm just paranoid i guess lol

6. Ahah don't worry bro you should be fine.

7. It's illegal to drug test someone without permission or telling them. Review your contracts and any contracts they give you to fill out for this and you can find out by dong that.

8. You're absolutely fine, I go for the same check ups and I haven't changed my smoking patterns yet.