Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blood Test While High?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CaliforniaKushes, Aug 21, 2014.

1. So to start off, I'm not a pre-pubescent 14 year old who is wondering if since I blaze will my doctor tell my parents I smoke weed after a blood test or some stupid shit lol. I'm wondering if anyone has had a blood test done while high. When I was 9 I was hospitalized and too dehydrated to maintain IVs and they had to do about 15 during my stay, including one in my foot. After that for around 2 years, lab technitian would routinely fuck up while taking blood from my arm, once taking 6 times in an afternoon to try to get a vien. So now many years later I still get anxious before a blood test. I'm wondering if any of you who have experienced getting blood drawn while high, did it reduce anxiety levels if you had any about the event previously. Thanks.