Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blood test. Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by change10, Sep 22, 2009.

1. i dunno if someone already posted something like this or if there is a specific forum for this but here it goes. my dad is blood testing me at the end of october. now ive heard many different things about blood tests and first off i wanna know the true fact about it. like how long until weed wont show up on the blood tests. ive heard from 48hrs to 6 month. and i am very confused. last time i smoke was on september 19th 2009 and im prolly getting tested on october 30th or so. i wanna take the test as soon as possible to where it wont show up so i can start up again with my friends. either someone who has done a blood test or an expert please help me out. thx alot guys

2. From: Erowid Cannabis (Marijuana) Vault : Drug Testing

3. If you're a drug user you should already know about Erowid. I'd wait a month in case he decides to try a piss test.

4. blood tests are EZ, piss tests are a bitch, ecxpecially the home ones they can pop on me any minuite.

shit sucks

5. hold on, so should i be worried if i took the blood test at the end of september?
    and what is considered a frequent user?