Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blood Test For Pot

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KashmirInhabitan, Jul 30, 2014.

1. I know that this topic has been done to death but not everyone has the same situation so here's mine. Today, i asked for a starbucks job application and the dude who gave me the application told me that if i get the job, i have to take a blood test. He never mentioned that it was to check for drug use, he said something about tuberculin (I think that's the word, English isn't my first language). When i asked my mom about it, she told me it was basically a drug test and that's when i started to freak out (which explains me starting this thread). Since it's a drug test, how long will the THC be in my system? The first week of this month, i smoked once a day for five days, and after that, i smoked once last week. I am 18 years old, 245 pounds (I know, im fat) and i don't have the fastest metabolism around. For how long will the amount of THC remain in my system and, is there anyway for me to flush it out?

2. No way Starbucks is giving you a blood drug test lol. That would cost them a fortune. I think the guy was fucking with you

3. yeah, i mean, if low-end service jobs like this drug tested, they'd have almost no workforce. 

4. #4 KashmirInhabitan, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2014
    But, if it's not for drugs then why did he say that i have to take a medical test?

5. #5 CrispyBacon, Jul 30, 2014
    dude maybe it's for some other shit. like they're checking to see that you're in the clear for viruses before working there? relax man

6. Sorry, it's just that my mom told me that it was probably a drug test and i know that if she found out that i smoke, she'd slap the living shit out of me. That's why i'm so freaked out.

7. #7 invinciblejets, Jul 30, 2014
    Blood test at Starbucks lol
    do not give those fuckers your blood probably some craigslist vampire haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

8. I think my blood would kill the craigslist vampire. I'm pretty that atleast 30% of it is fried chicken, mountain dew and THC xD

9. even if it was a drug blood test, theres no reason theyre going to tell your mommy the results. youre over 18, only you should be notified. anyway i think its a tuberculosis test (tb test for short) since it can be contagious, plus with you working with food im sure is another reason why they may be testing.

10. I failed a piss test and still got a job at starbucks. I smoked 3 days before the test. No way I showed negative. Worked there high as hell for almost 3 years.

11. #11 NGP, Jul 30, 2014

Gonna take a wild stab in the dark here, and just assume that he said "drug" not "blood" test, and you just misunderstood, based on your self-admitting language barrier.

12. Yeah, he said it in Spanish since we live in Puerto Rico. While English is not my first language, i can speak it quite fluently but i rarely use a word like tuberculin (tuberculina in spanish) so i had to take  a while guess at writing it like i did and apologized if i wrote it wrong. If you want to know what he said, it was "Si te cojen para el trabajo, tienes que tomarte una prueba de sangre para checkear la tuberculina.". There you go, his quote in spanish so you see that i didn't misunderstand him.

13. I've had high end jobs and they just piss test not blood. Never heard of food industry doing blood tests. You're good bro don't worry.

14. definitely not a drug test, it's starbucks.. they are just gonna look for possible diseases with the test or something of the like. also, wrong thread