Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blood pressure?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cujodragon, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Hey, if smoking calms you down instead of making you paranoid or 'high' you think it'd be a great idea for reducing high blood pressure? I think I read somewhere that it increases blood pressure at first before lowering it.

haha, wonder if I could get some medically >.>

2. If stress causes your hypertension and not genetics,age,overweight..etc, then i don't see why not, seeing that weed can/will lower your stress/anxiety level. GO FOR IT!

3. Idk what you've been smoking, but weed makes a lot of people paranoid, and you also tend to get quite "high."

4. I don't always know what variety I'm smoking, but everyone gets pretty stupid off of it, cept me.... just haven't gotten there yet. I'm usually pretty stressed all the time, so smoking is the only time I'm not freaking out. Just my reaction I guess.