Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blood Drug Testing?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ciscokid930, Aug 14, 2008.

1. #1 Ciscokid930, Aug 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2008
    My friend says he's gonna get drug tested via blood tests... how long does weed stay in your system for blood tests?

thanks

Threads about drug testing now go in the Apprentice Tokers Section. I went ahead and moved this one for you. -Trikky

2. It varies. You can drink a LOT of water and get it out sooner but usually it's between 31 and 40 days.

3. Does it also depends on how much you smoke weather its alot or every now and then if so is it still 31 to 40 days?

4. It really depends on your metabolism. Its out of my system in 10 days typically. Since THC is stored in your lipids, it all depends on how your body processes fat. But it is also affected by usage and how fastyou cycle your fluids. for 50 dollars, you can go to GNC and get detox that will clear you out, but you will have the biggest shits of your life...:smoke:

5. Thanks man not looking forward to the shits lol :smoking: