Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blood Donation

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bommer09, Apr 12, 2008.

1. So today I donated a pint of blood and I was wondering what would happen if I get high tonight. I'm pretty sure it's safe but I was wondering if you think I would get any higher or not because of it.

2. I used to get LIT when I would donate blood. Roll yourself a blunt and light some candles and play some music.

3. Well it's been about 12 hours since I donated. Do you still think it would be any different from normal?

4. Depends on how fast your body creates blood, I'm sure its back by now.

What you should've done is gone and drank some beers right after. Since you have less blood you would have a higher BAC and essentially get drunkers.

5. i donated a pint and smoked right after

i heard they dont accept drug contaminated blood?

6. i was in the middle of donating one time - i started passing out in the chair - they had to stop and couldn't use my blood

7. You get really baked. If you drink, you get some kind of sloshed. You've got less blood for the THC to spread out in, so your THC% per pint of blood will go way up.

8. You'll be fine.

I had blood drawn for HIV testing and they generally take close to twice the amount as when you're donating and that shit was gnarly. It's like a super-loss of blood on top of the fact you're terrified that you're being tested for HIV in the first place. Pretty shitty situation, imho.

9. I had a friend who said he got SOOOO high while smoking immediately after donating blood.