1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Blonde Joke!

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by illcid, Jan 25, 2004.

1. ohhhh, I love these. Heres a nice blonde joke for ya for today!

What did the blonde say when someone asked her to go eat at a Taco Bell?

She said, "You moron, you can't eat at a Mexican phone company!"

hehe, maybe its not that funny, but its somthing to tell.

2. no this is a good blonde joke...

what does a blondde do when she wakes up int he morning?.....

.......she goes home!......lol funny shit

3. oh, blonde jokes eh?

I have a few of those in my memory yet...

What did the blonde say when she opened a box of cheerios?

"Oh look! Doughnut seeds!"

4. how do u kno when a blonde is having a bad day???

she has her tampon in her ear and she cant find her pencil

5. Wait,what?

I seriously hope you mean her.

6. yes i did lol

7. LOL OMG...i LOVE that one. I've never heard it before, and being blond..that shocks me.

8. A guy walks into a bar, trolling for a sure thing. He spots a hot blond sitting at the bar, drinking a beer, with headphones on...just boppin to the music.

He finds this odd, but what does he care, he just wants to get laid.

He walks up to her, starts up a conversation and things are going well. He is mildly curious about the headset, but doesn't ask. He finally gets around to asking her if she wants to go out the next night for dinner and a movie. She happily agrees but warns him that she can't take off the headphones for any reason.

He shrugs and sez..No problem.

The next night rolls around and he picks her up at a meeting spot she choose the night before. He notices that she's got on the headset.......but decides it's not worth the risk of loosing his shot at getting laid to ask her about it.

They go to a fancy resteraunt..have a wonderful dinner, with wonderful conversation....then they go to a movie. *he was sure she would take off the headset during the movie, but no, she kept them on*

After the movie, she invites him back to her place and he is all kinds of excited...thinking ..YES..FINALLY...I'm getting laid. He agrees and they go to her place. Once upstairs, they get into it all hot n heavy and she pauses to remind him that the headset MUST stay on at all times. He says sure baby...then they have sex. They both pass out from exhaustion.

The next morning..he rolls over to see if she is awake and sees that she looks a bit strange. He touches her and feels that she is cold, very cold..then it dawns on him that she is DEAD. OMFG he freaks out...running around the place trying to figure out what happened and how to get himself out of it. This is when he sees the headset on the floor. He picks them up..and listens....all he can hear is:

Breath in, breath out...breath in, breath out, ....breath in , breath out.

9. y r blondes and turtles so much alike???

cuz once there on the back there both screwd

10. Amanda had never ridden a horse before in her life but one day she felt like givin it a try.

So she got up on the horse and at first the ride was easy but the horse started going faster and faster, untill she almost fell off but was hung up on the saddle, and her head was hitin the ground over and over and she probably wouldnt have made it if Carl the walmart guy hadnt of unplugged the horse

11. A blonde and a redhead met in a bar after work for a drink, and were watching the 6 O'clock news. A man was shown threatening to jump from the Brooklyn Bridge.

The blonde bet the redhead $50 that he wouldn't jump, and the redhead replied, "I'll take that bet!" Anyway, sure enough, he jumped, so the blonde gave the redhead the $50 she owed.

The redhead said, "I can't take this, you're my friend."

The blonde said, "No. A bet's a bet. You won the money."

So the redhead said, "Listen, I have to admit, I saw this on the 5 O'clock news, so I can't take your money."

The blonde replied,... "Well, so did I, but I never thought he'd jump again

Grasscity Deals Near You