Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blonde hash

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by inspiron, Nov 24, 2005.

1. Ok i've been smokin for a couple years now an this weekend my dealer is gettin me some blonde hash...i have never had it ever or even heard about it until yesterday...can someone please comment on it...like the difference between that an black hash..thx

2. It's just lighter crystals, probably the smaller ones, and less particulate plant matter.

3. Where I live, what people call "blonde" hash is really just bubble hash. Its almost white in apperance and sometimes mixed with kiff to add flavour and coloring.

4. it tastes a lot better then the darker hash that i've had but for the high difference it was better for sure

5. so i have always thought that honey blonde, blonde hash was sieved hash....broken up weed over a silk 160-190 micron screen....bubble hash however was the water ice extraction method(pretty easy it self)