Blonde, brunette, and redhead, is it just a hair color or is there more to it?

Discussion in 'General' started by Greatest Gatsby, Aug 10, 2013.

1. I have noticed something in my time approaching women and talking to them.

Redheads/gingers I have known are all bipolar for some reason. My friends say they are horny.

Almost all blondes I have met down here in Atlanta are stuck up princesses. Must just be girls that dye their hair blonde.

2. This guy again..

3. brah, all females are the same, theyve just banded together in secret and amassed a huge conspiracy to not date you.

4. I think I like brunettes for the most part but it's more about what works with the complete package

5. "All the world's a stage"

It means everybody has developed their personality into some kind of act to benefit them socially.

So have you. But you come off as judgemental, and that judgement is miss-placed 

6. Wow, so this all ties back into the rage @ white girls. Rofl.

7. Go back to your fedora wearing clique on reddit where this kind of whining is tolerated.

Not really, I know no matter what I say they are still the most desired women in the dating world by all men.

It was expected.

10. Denial is'nt pretty...which is probably what all those hot white girls think when they see you and walk the other way.

that didn't even make sense

get off my dick you weak slack jawed phaggot

12. Bahahahahahah. I'm so dead lol.

13. Fite me rl fite me now, rofl keyboard warrior, stick to starting threads about your pathetic exploits in trying to get laid.

14. Reported

jeez, I would feel bad for wrecking you, I mean you already some dumb and mentally disoriented as is

but I would wreck you with ease

pussy

17. :bongin: