Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blond polon

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheColorPurple, Dec 16, 2008.

1. dose ane one know is this stuff good or bad i need to know ane info will be a + rep thanks

2. If you mean blonde Pollen, as in hash pollen... that shit is unreal its a smooth taste and a nice smoke, gets you fucked as well

3. you can not be 18, ELABORATEEEEEEEE

4. blond pollen (kief) is the trichomes (crystals) that fall off of marijuana buds, trims and leaves. If you get a grinder with a kief catcher (it's like a grinder with a really fine screen) the little particles will fall through and collect on a plate. You can press them together when you get enough and smoke it or press it, and make hash. It's a one hit wonder forsure.

pic related

Attached Files:

5. ^ bea-utiful.

100% right.

6. Well it's not pollen, it's trichs. But the blonder the better.

7. I'm sorry, I've just never seen anyone 18+ horribly misspell pollen